Model No.: FR4-CCL
FR4 Copper Clad Laminated Board
1. Description: FR4 Copper Clad Laminate board combines a woven glass fabric and an epoxy resin laminate (tg approximately 130°c) that contains bromine. The product provides consistent quality and good electrical properties under dry and humid conditions, as well as high flexural, impact, and bond strength at room temperatures. This product is suitable for a variety of structural, high humidity, and electrical insulation applications, which include terminal boards, lapping carriers.
Thickness of copper:18um, 35um, other thickness is according to order.
Face: 1 and 2
Size: 1020mm * 1220mm
1) The end face of foil covered board should be tidy without any delamination
and crackle .
2) Any bubble, wrinkle, pin hole, deep nick, pitting and glue spot on the copper foil covered face is not allowed. Any color changing or dirty can be easily.
removed by density 1.02g/cm3 hydrochloric acid or proper organic solution .
3) On laminated face, the defects such as bubble, impressed pitting, nick and
glue lack and outer impurity which retard its use are not allowed .
Copper Clad FR-4 technical data
Our FR-4 Copper Clad Laminate Sheet Properities:
Excellent thermal conductivity
Excellent Breakdown Voltage
Excellent solder heat endurance
Excellent mechanical properties
Can use external cooling device directly
High cost performance
3. Applications: Usually used in PCB of computers, home electric appliances and other lines.
Our Products Line
Product Categories : Copper Clad Laminate (CCL)